2017/2018 Winter Series
- 18-19 Nov Woods Brothers Regatta, Lake Lanier Sailing Club. This has become an annual stopping point for teams moving their boats south for the Winter Series. Click Here for the NOR and Waiver, SI's.
- 13-15 Jan 2018 Bluster on the Bay - last year's new event, and yet our highest turnout. The organizers have paired up with the Magnuson Hotel Marina to provide both a place to stay and launch off the beach. Book early!
- 18-21 Jan 2018 Ronstan A Class Midwinters hosted by Upper Keys Sailing Club. Come enjoy the flat water sailing on Buttonwood Sound. The club was spared by Hurricane Irma and assures us they’ll be ready to receive us. Get your housing early as some of the hotels are not yet open from the storm.
- 16-18 Feb St. Pete NOOD at St. Pete YC - Great multi-class event at the site of the 2020 Worlds. Always well run, always good turnouts.
- 7-10 Mar Bacardi Miami Sailing Week - Promises to be a another spectacular event on beautiful, warm, Biscayne Bay. As the Bacardi events start early in the week, we’ll be hosting a clinic prior to the event to best take advantage of the venue. Come enjoy Miami at its best time of the year.
- 31 Mar - 1 Apr Admiral’s Cup - Sarasota FL - Check out the west coast of Florida. Don’t miss the mudslides on Friday 30 Mar.
- 21-22 Apr Caterwaul at St. Andrews Bay YC in Panama City, FL the site of the 2015 North Americans liked us so much, they keep inviting us back. And it's so wonderful, we can’t say no! You will not experience better hospitality.